- Minerds Bell is a family owned and managed award winning Financial Planning practice that has been providing tailored financial advice solutions to South Australians since 1975.
- You have the comfort and assurance that we are a certified Quality Advice Practice (CQAP). This was awarded by Charter Financial Planning in recognition that we offer a complete Financial Planning Service with well-defined expectations that you can access with confidence
- Minerds Bell Consultancy Group and Andrew Harris have consistently been recognised by the financial planning industry for their commitment to their clients and the quality of the advice they provide. Minerds Bell has recently been recognised by the Financial Planning Association of Australia as a FPA Professional Practice
- 2016 Winner of the Charter Financial Planning Gerald Lippman Perpetual Trophy (National Award)
- 2015 Winner Charter Financial Planning SA 'State Adviser of the Year'
- Winner 2014 Charter Financial Planning SA/NT 'State Value of Advice Award'
- Winner FPA 2011 CFP Best Practice Award South Australia Chapter
- Inaugural Winner of the AXA Financial Advice Networks "State Value Of Advice Award" 2009
- Winner of the AXA Financial Advice Networks "State Adviser of the Year" 2009
- Our advice will include recommendations with access to a comprehensive range of thoroughly researched investment fund managers and insurance companies.
- We are members of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) and are committed to abiding by the FPA Code of Ethics and Rules of professional conduct.
- We are a fee for service practice and our fees are based on the complexity of work involved in providing you with the best advice for your situation. When you engage us, we will explain upfront exactly what services we will provide and what they will cost, acting only when we have your written approval.
- We are committed to providing service to you well after your financial plan has been implemented. Though regular reviews, we ensure you are kept informed of any changes in legislation or investment strategies and of course, we are always available to speak with you personally should your financial situation, needs or objectives
After all... your future is our business
Your journey to the good life starts here. Retirement can be an exciting time and perhaps it’s the first time that you have the leisure to pursue your interest freely, to slow down and spend time with loved ones. Retirement is a transition you and your investments need to be organised for. We can prepare you so that your cash flow continues when your salary does not.
Laws ensure that we have money paid into super throughout our working life, but will it cover all the things you plan to do? The world trip; the new car; an extended holiday. We can take a realistic look and develop an action plan so that it covers all the things you are thinking about doing, and anything else that might come up!
We will also work with Centrelink to ensure you get all the benefits you are entitled. With Centrelink rules and regulations ever changing we are there to guide you through this daunting and complex process.
This new and exciting life stage should be all that you have dreamed it to be and the reward you deserve for all your hard work. We can also help you explore options for transferring wealth effectively to leave a lasting legacy for your family, including testamentary and family trusts.
It could be a long way off, but planning future contributions now will make all the difference when the day sneaks up. We all know that we have to have super, but it is a very tax effective way of saving for retirement.
The tax advantages of investing more in your super now may be greater than you think and the reward when you do retire could astound you!. If you are over the age of 55, there are a number of tax-effective opportunities that can help boost your retirement wealth without changing your lifestyle
If you are looking for greater investment choice and control, a self-managed super fund (SMSF) can be an attractive choice. We’ll help you manage the complexities of setting up and administering your own fund, developing a personalised investment strategy that maximises your opportunities, while keeping risk under control.
Minerds Bell takes a holistic approach to retirement planning, with a personalised retirement plan designed to help you enjoy the retirement lifestyle you’ve been looking forward to. Your plan covers every aspect of your financial life, including risk protection and estate planning, so you can be confident that your family’s future is secure.
We develop your plan using a comprehensive process, founded on a thorough understanding of your situation and aspirations.
It is not all about Super; we can help you create and build your wealth in a tax effective manner.
Investing is an effective way to create wealth and you don’t have to be wealthy to do it. Investing involves putting your savings to work, making your hard earned dollars work for you. We can make this happen for you, whatever your financial goals may be.
Being in debt is not always a bad thing. Debt allows us to buy things that we would otherwise not be able to own and enjoy, like the family home. What’s more, using debt the right way can be a great way to create wealth and reduce tax along the way.
The trick is to make sure you’ve got the right type of debt, and that this debt is working for you in ways that will help you achieve your financial goals and objectives. This might include paying off debt that is not helping you ‘get ahead (for example, your credit cards): or it might even include borrowing to invest (and ensuring the interest is tax deductible).
Personal & Business Insurance Protection
Are you prepared if something goes wrong? How will your family and your assets survive if you are not?
Life is full of surprises and uncertainties. Unfortunately these can sometimes cause you and your loved ones physical and financial harm. That's why personal protection is important. No matter what happens in life you can ensure that you are able to cope financially
Understanding redundancy and its financial implications has become more relevant than ever in the prevailing environment. Whether your situation is involuntary or of your own choice, redundancy generally makes for a stressful time where significant lifestyle and financial decisions need to be made.
If you don’t know how to negotiate the taxation and Centrelink minefields, it can be a daunting prospect to accept a redundancy offer. Rest assured we are here to provide you with professional advice so you don’t have to go through it alone. If you know you are going to be made redundant, seek financial advice immediately to ensure you don’t miss out on any financial planning opportunities.
Natalie Bordun is an Accredited Aged Care Professional™ with the Aged Care Steps program. As an Aged Care specialist Natalie has been appointed to the Bupa Aged Care Financial Guidance Panel. Aged care choices are complex and making the wrong decisions can come at a high price, emotionally and financially. Whether you want to understand the aged care options for yourself or are enquiring on behalf of a loved one, we can help. It can be a confusing and emotional time considering placing yourself or a relative into residential aged care.
Some of the important financial decisions people are faced with are often the most highly emotional too, for example whether to keep or sell the family home. It’s our job to help you understand how the aged care decisions you make can affect you, or your loved ones financial position and how long your money will last. We will provide you with a comprehensive analysis of all your options so that you can make informed decisions.