Practice Principal & Authorised Representative
- Andrew commenced in the Financial Planning Industry in August 1995 and has been an Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning in Adelaide since 1996. Andrew took over as Director of Minerds Bell in 2001 when his father, Clive Harris retired. Since Andrew took over the business, Minerds Bell has evolved into a highly professional boutique financial planning practice. The Prophecy Wealth Management business was purchased in December 2011 and we work closely with our partners at Moore Stephens Accountancy firm in both their Adelaide and Darwin offices to provide their clients with tailored business and personal financial planning advice.
The practice currently employs 4 highly trained and experienced financial planners and 8 dedicated and friendly support staff.
Andrew offers his clients his extensive experience in wealth creation, pre /post retirement planning and risk protection. He completed his Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning from Deakin University in 2002, and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as designated by the Financial Planning Association. Andrew is the current Chair of the South Australian Chapter of the Financial Planning Association.
Andrew Harris was announced as the winner of the 2016 Gerald Lippman Perpetual Trophy - this is AMP's Charter Financial Planning highest national financial planning award.
On a personal note, Andrew has two children with his wife Tanya and loves to relax on the golf course when he gets the chance.
Award Winning Financial Planning Advice
- 2016 Winner Gerald Lippman Perpetual Trophy National Award
- 2015 Winner Charter Financial Planning SA “State Adviser of the Year”
- 2014 Winner Charter Financial Planning SA/NT “Value of Advice Award”
- 2011 Winner FPA CFP™ Best Practice Award South Australia Chapter
- 2010 Finalist in the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) "Value of Advice Award
- 2009 Inaugural Winner of the AXA Financial Advice Networks "State Value Of Advice Award"
- 2009 Winner of the AXA Financial Advice Networks "State Adviser of the Year"
- 2009 Finalist in the AXA Financial Advice Networks "State Value Of Advice Award"